Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Thank You


This post can be considered as the follow up of for the post titled, 'Things I Want' and is dedicated to some special people in my life. First of all let me say that I was very overwhelmed to see my friends and family wishing well and being there for me on this special day. The effort you all put up to make this day special  was simply amazing. Everyone had a role to play in it and everyone despite having their own problems to counter with, left everything aside and decided to be with me.


There is a reason I linked this post to the earlier one and that is because of the amount of gifts showered upon me. It was literally a double. Let me clear, I seriously did not write the post to plant ideas in your mind. But, I feel I made it easier for you, because even without the post there would have been gifts.But I liked it all, from Mouth organs to headsets to customized clocks to caps and even the piggy banks. I loved it all. More than that I loved the time that I spent with you all at Juhu playing Dumb Charades ( I could only find this spelling from Google). Thanks a lot for everything and being there for me. Such moments obviously gets us thinking that after all we are important to handful of people and realize how lucky we are.


Now that I have got some of the things from the list, I guess its time to cut them off. :)

7 comments:

  1. i'm glad that u had fun and enjoyed ur birthday.....and thanks a lot for being such a wonderful frnd :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey warrier, it was fun really !
    going to put your birthday on my "best birthdays" list :)

    thanks for everything dost :)

    loads of love...

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwwwwwwww...bro m glad u liked it :)
    n buddy..v ll b der forever :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. it feels strange when you are not sarcastic or funny....frankly after I read the first few lines...it sounded like a Man of the Match speech...! anyway...great you liked the gifts & keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Man of the Match. I certainly was the Man of the day lolzzz. But u r telling like we have not had any important discussions!

      Delete
    2. We definitely have had many important discussions....they were always laced with humor... no matter what the funny side always came up... I am not sure of anytime when we both were 1000% percent serious at the same time...! :P

      Delete
    3. aaah! The anonymous chooses to reveal the self :P

      Delete