Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Hope...

I hope it would rain heavily but the city does not suffer a deluge. I hope the BMC will repair every road in the city. I hope India wins at least 10 medals in London Olympics. I hope I come up with interesting write ups and people share it with others. I hope to enjoy interesting discussions with interesting people. I hope to meet Sachin, Dr. Kalam, Zidane and many others. I hope to perform at comedy central one day. I hope I get more ideas for short films. I hope Dhoble sir does not Talibanize Mumbai, as it is known as the city that never sleeps. I hope while partying we never run out of food and drinks or water.

http://socajunkie33.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/hope.jpg
I hope along with me everyone will find one person who they love and who loves them and lead a great life. I hope people use contraceptives.I hope the population does not increase and hope people do not conceive children to keep their family linage big. I hope my doctor gives me the right medicine. I hope whatever scientists are inventing/ discovering are true and just not random pranks. I hope actually the crude oil will be cheaper. I hope the world does not end in 2012, because I hope to see the 2nd phase of the Mumbai Metro Rail project which has 'Bangur Nagar' as a stop. I hope Manmohan Singh is not corrupt. I hope Indians will be more civilized in 20 years. I hope no one will litter on road or spit everywhere. I hope we find a cure to cancer and AIDS. I hope the number of people living below poverty line are less. I hope no one close to me suffers from chronic diseases. I hope to make a difference in everyone's life whom I know(in a positive way). I hope I will have a wonderful life ahead of which I dream. Lastly, I hope to be in peace.


The thought of writing on hope came to me because of an organic vegetables and fruit store. I discovered the store had opened in  in my vicinity. I went in and checked the store and took their number to buy stuffs from there next time. As I walked out, a thought came into my mind which said, 'what if they are not actually organic?' I though I can only hope. This thought made me think what I thought about 'hope'. I always say, "Hope.Yeh word pe hi toh duniya kayam rehti hai." (Hope is the word which keeps the world running). Though I tell it in the usual fumy filmy dialog way, I thoroughly believe in it.

Keep hoping and keep smiling :)

16 comments:

  1. killer.... i hope u keep writing


    and

    i hope u dont come to my place..and write so e stuff related to it :):);) :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha. I will come and write only on special requests :P

      Delete
  2. i Hope you understand that i like your blog and more people comment with I hOPe!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope u like all the posts which are yet to come :) thnx

      Delete
  3. I hope you find some hope for real so that you start believing in hope :D Nice one chetu!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope that everyone hopes for good of themselves and other.. and I hope ur hopes come true...!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope is good...for it makes you look forward for something positively..
    I hope ul turn into an amazing blogger/writer/comedian/story teller one day and i know you hope the same

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thnk u brother :)
      i know for sure u r a good story teller/ writer/philosopher/friend/brother, i hope u 'll better that and be renowned!

      Delete
  6. I hope that your hopes turn into reality one day. and everyone's hopes as good as you..:) good thinking and articulation :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its nice...n really funny in parts especially Metro Rail to Bangur nagar part.....n this style suits you..perhaps coz you just write short & to the point sentences :P n what is up with the peace thing man...earlier you wanted it n now you are hoping for it... I think I'll give you piece of something next b'day :) n I hope you know who comments like this...you gave me the idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh! its u d anonymous!
      Been waiting for you.:P
      and thnx for taking the pain to read and comment. :P

      Delete
  8. I am hoping to hope something to hope for! ;)

    I really really like the way you write. Its very engaging!
    Hope you keep on doing the same :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. U dont have to look for it, everyone has hope inside them.
      n thnx :)

      Delete