Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Things I Want


http://littlegreenblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/i-want.jpg
Whenever I think about the things I have wanted, it occurs to me that, it is categorized. There are things I have always wanted which acts as a constant and things I want according to the circumstances. 


I will start with things I want according to the circumstance. I want a new set of headphones, because as I write this I realize that only one ear of my headphone is working. I want my office AC to actually do what it is supposed to do so that we can switch off the noisy damn standing fan. I want a new phone with a good battery life and one which is ideal, i.e. cheap and has all the features. I want a THOUGHT-to-TEXT converter so that I could not waste time writing and this would have been up on the blog a lot earlier. I want to do something interesting like shoot something. I mean a movie or a sequence. I want to watch Metropolis which was recommended to me yesterday. I want to scream out loud. I want money, money and more money, so that I can lead a normal satisfactory life in times of inflation.  I want someone close to my heart. Since the things I am mentioning are the things I want under circumstances, I can also mention what I will need at some point in life. I may need a cool walking stick, external hard drives, pen drives, wife, children, etc. Last but not the least I WANT PEACE, not that my life is less peaceful but I like to be in peace continuously! But again, when I think of these things can come in the list below too. 


Things I have always wanted. I want a jersey, I want a mouth organ. I want a drum set. I want a bike and car. I want a Lion, a Tiger and an Elephant as pets. I want a big home, I want a small home, I want to buy a grand gift for everyone I love and I want money, money and more money for this. I want to backpack across the world. Last but not the least I Want PEACE, at least within myself!


I stopped here because, now I really want to pee and get to work.

14 comments:

  1. I want to read a new blog everyday on ccwarrier.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want that too. i forgot to mention that :P

      Delete
    2. Look whose talking! "I want Kartik to post a new photo on his photography page everyday" :P

      Delete
  2. good one chetan!!!
    Ive always believed writing down things you want lets u think of how to have it...
    thought to text converter...dont even think about it...we'll fall short of memory space ...as there is more than one thot hapening at a time...
    :)
    n im sure ur AC wil do better if ur boss reads this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. true. but then we will fig out a way to store it too. :)
      n ya u r rit abt boss :)
      thnx for the read brother! :)

      Delete
  3. I loved your Pet wala thing... I want elephant and tiger as my pet, lol :-p Peace :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i want to read more :)

    well elephants and tigers we'll adopt from the same family okk ?? then we can send them over to each other's place for vacations... family time :)

    and warrier mere you missed out a major thing while mentioning backpacking- a caravan :D
    lets buy it ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1. U will get to read more hopefully
      2. lolz u and ur awww time. kool
      3. ya sorry i fogot that. but it comes in etc :P

      Delete
  5. You really should not have stopped just because you wanted to pee! :P Would love to read more :)
    Although, my list comprises of elephant and panda :D If I sit to write than I guess t would take an entire day to jot it down all :P

    ReplyDelete